|
kiss & tell
MYRAHHB
|
tagboardpop-up cbox
|
MAHIRAH |
affiliatesmiraLIVEJ ainlovee shabby cik bib<3 wafda nadya nurin murni syahid fareez sam shairah hariz leila syahreen ili liyanaD helmi amirahD kazz jawaher kak hajar syidah maisarah khaikhai jennyarep liyanakhai nureza zulaikha bnss kyna dinny kinkin joan wenwah cherly helys jess helys stella fiqah iqahili zinnia tingting yvonne nabilah mamat ema fanna mardeaHB mus/DE carya sis kamps tabie kak hudaaa aida safi drama syerzan atiqahhh mily syza aisha perezhilton M&D amalina naniHB siti drama kyky drama taufik drama nadia HB ariffin drama ethel drama amin drama rifdee drama |
Sunday, December 28, 2008 @ 10:09 AMi miss people
sunday 28 december 200810:26AM ![]() ![]() Saying I Love You Is Not The Words I Want To Hear From You Its Not That I Want You Not To Say But If You Only Knew How Easy It Would Be To Show Me How You Feel More Than Words Is All You Have To Do To Make It Real Then You Wouldn't Have To Say That You Love Me, Yeah Cause I'd Already Know. verse 2] What Would You Do (what Would You Do) If My Heart Was Torn In Two? More Than Words To Show You Feel That Your Love For Me Is Real What Would You SayIf I Took Those Words Away Then You Couldn't Make Things New Just By Saying I Love You(just Saying I Love You, Saying I Love You) More Than Words(just Saying I Love You, Saying I Love You) [verse 3] Now That I've Tried To (now That I've Tried To) Talk To You And Make You Understand All You Have To Do Is Close Your Eyes And Just Reach Out Your Hand And Touch Me Hold Me Close Don't Ever Let Me Go More Than Words Is All I Ever Needed You To Show Then You Wouldn't Have To Say That You Love Me, Yeah Cause I'd Already Know(just Saying I Love You, Saying I Love You)More Than Words this song is dedicated to my late daddy, mommy, haerull, my ayeenlove. i miss them all. everyone is busy with their own things.. daddy, please rest in peace. i love you. &&i miss you badly. More Than Words - Frankie J `cos i love you more&&i love haerull |
|